IEC Plus Quarterly Inspections
Lower your total cost of ownership, prolong the life of your boiler and ensure your boiler system operates at maximum efficiency with the IEC Plus quarterly inspection program.
An experienced technician will perform the following services, but not limited to:
- Amp draw for
feedwater pump and blower motor
- Check of all safety controls
including:low gas pressure switch, combustion air proving switch and low water control
- Inspection and lubrication of all jackshaft, cams and all linkages
ofall door bolts for tightness
- Grease blower motor as required
- Check combustion efficiency and adjust accordingly for maximum efficiency
- An inspection and combustion report for your records
Boiler Room Maintenance Logs
Instrument readings, as appropriate to specific boiler systems, need to be taken daily for low-pressure heating boilers and at least once per eight-hour shift for high-pressure boilers. These readings must be recorded in the boiler log.
It is very important that the boiler log is kept in a consistent format in order for trends to be perceived and followed with preventive action. Standard forms are available for this purpose below. However, the log may be more useful if the log form is customized for a particular installation.
Boiler Plant Optimization
Illingworth has factory-trained service technicians to perform Boiler Plant Optimization (BPO) assessments. The BPO is an evaluation of the boiler room based on 4 pillars of optimal plant operation: efficiency, sustainability, reliability
The Boiler Optimization Plan will include:
- Document the current state
- Maintain operational records
- Develop standard operating procedures
- Prepare for Operational Recovery
- Roadmap for improvement
- Promote continuous education