Cain Industries Heat Recovery Systems
Boiler Economizer Systems
Heat Transfer Systems for Boiler Exhaust Recovery
Cain Industries offers an extensive selection of boiler economizers specifically designed to recover BTU exiting the exhaust stack and transfer it back into a desired heat sink. Our broad line of economizers cover the spectrum of boiler sizes, ranging from very small hot water boilers with burner inputs of 200,000 BTU/hr to large boilers delivering steam at 250,000 lb/hr.
RTR – Rectangular Tube Recovery Series
FCR – Fin Coil Recovery Series
EM – Energy Manager Series
CXL – Single-Stage Condensing Series
- Tremendous fuel savings typically pay for equipment and installation within 1 to 2 years of average use
- Pollution reduction equivalent to lowered annual fuel usage
- Longest heat exchanger life expectancy
Cain Industries Exhaust Heat Recovery
Heat Transfer Systems for Industrial Combustion Processes
Selecting the appropriate heat exchanger or waste heat boiler involves much consideration. Important areas of concern are controlling/bypassing exhaust waste heat, optimizing heat transfer performance, steam operating pressures, equipment size, weight and installation.
BTU is transferred from the exhaust of incinerators, thermal oxidizers, catalytic converters, boilers and hot oil heaters to heat sinks such as water, ethylene glycol, thermal fluids, or steam production. Suitable fuel types for combustion sources include natural gas, propane, digester gas, diesel fuel, and light to heavy fuel oils.
Tremendous fuel savings typically pay for equipment and installation within 1 to 3 years of average use along with pollution reduction due to lowered fuel usage.
ESG – Exhaust Steam Generator Series
HRSR – Heat Recovery Silencer Radial Series
ITR – Incinerator Tube Recovery Series
UTR1 – U-Tube Recovery 1 Series
Cain Industries Heat Recovery Steam Generators
Why select a Cain HRSG versus a conventional Firetube Boiler?
- Generates 99% Dry Steam
- 5 to 10 Minute Startup to Full Output
- 1/3 to 1/2 the Weight, Size
- Integrated Full Exhaust Modulating Bypass
- “Explosion Proof” Heat Transfer Exchanger
- High Circulating Flow Minimizes Scale Buildup
- No Thermal Expansion Problems: Accepting Cold Water Boiler Feedwater
- Lowest “Pinch Point” Provides Greater Thermal Efficiency