Masterpanel Master Control Panel
Image of Boiler Control Upgrades
The CB Master Panel is the central interface between each individual boiler’s control system and other boiler room equipment to external remote monitoring or building automation systems.
Hawk Controls Packaged Firetube and Watertube Boilers Previous Next
Image of Hawk Control 1000
Image of Hawk Boiler Control
For new or retrofit applications. A complete PLC platform boiler room control system with touchscreen interface. Comes standard with precise fuel-to-air ratio control with parallel positioning, O2 trim and variable speed drive in one integrated system.
- steam or hot water
- factory tested
Hydronic System Control Hybrid Hydronic Boiler Applications
Image of Hydronic System Control
A PLC-based boiler sequencing and modulation control for hydronic heating applications.
- Condensing, non-condensing, and hybrid applications.
- System and boiler pump and valve control
- Domestic hot water control
- Draft damper start interlock
- Data logging
- Modbus communications to BMS
- Outdoor reset capability
ADAC Dearator & Surge Tank Controls
The ADAC is a PLC-based deaerator and surge tank monitoring & control system designed to optimize the delivery of feedwater to the boiler ensuring steam reliability and higher operating efficiency.
- Lead-lag or one-pump-per-boiler control
- Variable speed drive or on-off pump control
- Maintains water level
- Single- or duo-tank system
- Advanced deaerator control system
PCS Pump Control System
Image of Pump Control System
The PCS is a simple pump control system with lead/lag sequencing on a timed rotation, “first on first off” basis, or manual rotation (user-selectable).
- Individual pump control up to four pumps
- Electronic control
- Lead/lag sequencing
- On/off or variable speed drive pump control
Levelmaster Water Level Control
Image of Water Level Control
The C-B Level Master is a state-of-the-art water level control system that monitors and displays boiler water level.
Boiler Monitor Boiler Monitoring App
Image of Remote Monitoring App
- Monitor activity of Cleaver-Brooks ClearFire® boilers 24/7 from any location
- View data via an app or customizable online dashboard
- Immediate notification of a boiler issue
- Helps optimize boiler system
- Data travels outbound only via an encrypted communications channel for security