Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR)
Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) is a post-flue gas treatment that is capable of reducing NOx emissions from a wide variety of boiler systems. SCR is one of the most effective ways of reducing NOx in a flue gas stream, with reductions up to 95%.
- Industry’s only totally integrated system
- Reduces NOx by up to 95%, down to 1 ppm
- Ammonia reacts with NOx to form harmless nitrogen and water
- CFD modeling used to optimize every system
- Works with Firetube, IWT, HRSG, and retrofit boilers