Steam efficiency is a vital component of productivity. For you, optimizing efficiency in steam usage means savings where it counts.
Spirax Sarco Boiler Controls
Boiler blowdown & condensate contamination detection is suitable for shell and water tube boilers and can be linked to energy/building management systems. The BCS 3 can handle boiler pressures up to 465
Efficient blowdown (removal of impurities) is essential to maintaining steam quality. Minimized energy loss from the boiler blowdown can save approximately 2% of a facilities total energy use, with an average simple payback in one year.
- Systems for precise and regular blowdown of precipitated solids from the bottom of the boiler.
- Key operated manual systems and fully automated systems are available.
Level Controls consist of a sensor, controller, valve or pump and may be on-off or modulating. It is vital that your boiler water levels be monitored safely and accurately.
- Spirax Total Acoustic Performance Solutions (STRAPS) accurate wireless monitoring and reporting.
- Balanced pressure steam traps adjust automatically to varying steam pressures.
- Bimetallic steam traps can conserve energy by discharging sub-cooled condensate in those applications which utilize sensible heat.
- Direct Operated Pressure Regulators
- Pilot Operated Pressure Regulators